IV Therapy & Vitamins for Hangover Cure in Colorado Springs
After a night of partying in Colorado Springs, you wake up feeling as if you were hit by a train. But you don’t have time to just lay around all day in the hope that your hangover will go away on its own. In the past, you went online and found some crazy concoction that guaranteed to cure your hangover. Unfortunately, it only made you feel worse. Keep reading to check out which hangover cures actually live up the hype.
- Make a Virgin Mary – Many folks believe that a Bloody Mary is the beverage of choice when it comes to curing that hangover. However, the worst thing you can do is have another drink. Keep in mind that those nasty hangover symptoms stem from the toxins in alcohol. So stick to tomato juice and give your body a chance to recover.
- Eat light – Maybe you already know the importance of getting food back into your system following a night of drinking. While a greasy breakfast sounds appetizing, it’s probably not the best choice. Skip the pile of bacon and opt for easy-to-digest foods such as toast or cereal.
- Take some Alka-Seltzer – This one’s a bit tricky. Alka-Seltzer can settle symptoms of queasiness by neutralizing stomach acid. On the other hand, ingredients such as aspirin and citric acid may irritate your stomach. If you choose Alka-Seltzer, tread lightly.
- Drink a small amount of coffee – If you’re under the impression that multiple cups of coffee can be the solution to your hangover, think again. Caffeine narrows your blood vessels and raises blood pressure, worsening your symptoms. Should you absolutely need that morning cup of joe, go with a very small amount and wait about an hour until drinking more.
- Take a multivitamin – There’s next to no evidence surrounding the effectiveness of hangover pills. Rather than pay the hefty cost of these, take a multivitamin to cure your hangover instead. It will restore the nutrients in your body that you may have lost the night before.
- Consume water and sports drinks – Neither provide a hangover cure, however, water and sports drinks replace the fluid you’ve lost. Whether you choose water, juice, gatorade, or a combination of the three, chances are that you’ll feel less miserable.
- Take pain relievers – Anti-inflammatory pain relievers can provide some relief. Just be sure to take the advised dosage and avoid taking with alcohol.
- Exercise – This seems crazy, right? Your head is pounding, you feel nauseous, and you’re sensitive to light. Believe it or not, though, a gentle workout could help your hangover feel better. By gentle, we mean light stretching, yoga, or a walk. The last thing you should do is attempt some sort of high-intensity workout.
- Cold shower – Are you in need of an immediate energy boost despite having hangover symptoms? A brief cold shower should do the trick. Whatever you do, steer clear of “sweating out” the alcohol at a sauna. This can cause potentially dangerous blood vessel and blood flow changes in the body. It’s even been proven that sauna bathing while hungover carries significant health risks such as drops in blood pressure and abnormal heart rhythms.
- Sleep – If you’re to sleep off the symptoms the next day, take the opportunity. Sometimes it’s best to just rest and let your body work its healing magic.
How IV Therapy Can Help Cure Your Hangover
Are you looking for a proven hangover cure that’s different from traditional methods? IV therapy from Elevation Hydration may be for you. IV oxygen therapy is one of the safest, quickest, and most effective ways to deliver vital nutrients to the body. At Elevation Hydration, we use only the purest forms of essential vitamins and nutrients for our IV Therapy hydration packages. Our innovative method allows these nutrients to bypass the stomach, meaning they’re available for immediate use.
Our IV vitamin therapy team understands that hangovers are no fun. It’s why we created The Hang(over) hydration package. This hangover treatment consists of IV fluids that are intended to bring you back from the dead after a night of drinking! Take advantage of a mix of B-Complex vitamins, Toradol for headaches, and Zofran for nausea. For less than $100, you get all of this infused into one liter of hydration.
Don’t let your next hangover ruin an entire weekend. Instead, schedule your IV therapy session with Elevation Hydration in Colorado Springs.
Schedule A $78 Drip
Get Elevate, the most popular drip for first-timers, for only $78.