Don't Let Colorado's Altitude Get You Down...
A well-deserved vacation to ColoRADo is meant to be enjoyed! Between all of the amazing outdoor activities we have in our own backyard, the sight-seeing, the craft breweries, who really has time to deal with altitude sickness!?
There are affordable and timely options when it comes to recovery (that don't involve an emergency room), here's what you need to know:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Take a couple of days to acclimate
- Descend if you begin to feel sick
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat good, healthy food
- If you aren't able to recover on your own however, call us!
- Hydration packages & oxygen are our specialty!
We carry several different hydration packages that are filled with essential vitamins & electrolytes to refuel the body. FAST. Add a can of Boost Oxygen to your infusion and you'll be amazed at how great you'll feel. Skip the emergency room and get true recovery in less than an hour!