Pros & Cons of IV Hydration
IV hydration is a safe and effective way of better hydrating yourself and ensuring that your body gets the hydration it needs in order to function. Whether you need a little recovery after a long night out or plan to adventure into the mountains of Colorado, vitamin IV therapy is a reliable way to keep your body performing at its best.
Here’s a little bit more on what IV hydration is, as well as its various pros and cons.
What Is IV Hydration?
IV hydration is when someone is given an intravenous solution in order to better hydrate themselves. As the name makes clear, this person is injected with an IV line. That line is then hooked up to specific fluids to better hydrate that individual. IV hydration is not a one-size-fits-all proposition, and there are a variety of ways that this product can be customized to suit your needs.
Vitamin IV Therapy Pros and Cons
If you’re one of the millions interested in trying IV hydration therapy, you may have a few questions before you give it a shot. Knowing both the powerful benefits and possible drawbacks is important before making any decision, especially when it comes to preserving your health.
Here at Elevation Hydration, we strive to empower everyone who visits our IV hydration clinics in Colorado with the latest information and science behind IV therapy, enabling them to make the best decisions for their own unique situation.
If this treatment is something you’ve been thinking about trying recently, here are the pros and cons of IV therapy in Colorado.
Pros of IV Hydration Therapy
- The hydration you receive through IV can be much more complete and effective than just drinking water or a sports drink. This, in turn, can lead you to be better prepared for a variety of athletic or physical activities.
- IV hydration can be a great way to recover if you are sick or hungover.
- You can order a variety of custom products that suit your needs, depending on whether or not you are looking to amp up your performance for a big game, prepare to climb a mountain, or just get over a stomach flu.
- Trained experts can help you determine what hydration solutions can best fit your needs.
- IV hydration can give you a great competitive edge before a big event.
Cons of IV Hydration Therapy
- Needles are obviously involved, and for people with a fear of needles, this can be uncomfortable and awkward, to put it politely!
- While the price won’t bankrupt you and is well worth it, IV hydration can be expensive, and it is certainly more expensive than just drinking as much water as possible.
- You have to make sure that any IV hydration therapist and business is properly trained and certified in getting you the therapy you need.
- Unless it is done for medical reasons, the procedure is usually not covered by insurance.
- While the odds of this happening are very low, there is always a chance to have some sort of negative reaction or complication from the therapy. Fortunately, trained professionals and appropriate intake can dramatically reduce these odds.
Where To Try IV Hydration Therapy in Colorado
If you are looking for more information on the services provided at Elevation Hydration, make sure to check out each of our unique IV packages to see which fits YOU best. We carefully create each of our vitamin IV packages to meet unique needs, personal preferences and lifestyles, which we can help you pick on your first visit.
Elevation Hydration is the first hydration therapy clinic serving Colorado Springs and Denver and has helped thousands of Coloradans discover the powerful benefits of hydration IV therapy. We offer a variety of different packages and services, including services for competitive athletes, people recovering from hangovers, and individuals who are just looking to boost their wellness and injury recovery time.
But don’t just take our word for it, see what all our satisfied Colorado customers have to say for themselves about Elevation Hydration’s amazing IV services!
Schedule A $78 Drip
Get Elevate, the most popular drip for first-timers, for only $78.