NAD+: The Fountain of Youth has arrived in IV form
You’ve likely heard the term NAD+ circulating around Colorado lately, as more and more people have begun to realize the benefits of this miracle compound.
Thousands of individuals across the state have found NAD+ IV Therapy to have numerous health advantages, like increased energy, improved memory and anti-aging effects. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about NAD+ therapy before you give it a shot!
What is NAD+?
NAD, or Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, is a compound found in every living cell and is a critical component of energy production in your body.
NAD works with very important proteins in the body that carry out numerous biological processes. NAD+ is essential in the following processes:
- DNA repair
- Mitochondrial function
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Protects against neurodegenerative disorders
- Optimizing energy levels
- Increase muscle function and athletic performance
- Improve mental clarity
NAD affects how your body responds to age-related diseases and as we age, the NAD levels in our body drop.
NAD supplementation can help slow the rate of aging and enable more efficient DNA repair.
NAD has also been found to lengthen telomeres, which are the protective caps on the ends of chromosomes that naturally become shorter as we age.
Sounds pretty amazing, doesn’t it!? Well, there’s more.
What Can NAD IV Therapy Do For Me?
We could spend hours writing about the numerous benefits that our NAD+ IV therapy provides, but we’ve narrowed down the numerous benefits to four main categories Colorado residents have experienced after using our groundbreaking NAD therapy.
- Pain Relief: Sirtuins play a crucial role in the body’s inflammatory response and antioxidant expression. Sirtuins can reduce inflammation which in turn alleviates pain, however, sirtuins require the NAD+ coenzyme in order to function properly and reduce that inflammation.
- Boost Energy: This is one of the biggest complaints we receive at Elevation Hydration. Clients come in daily saying “I’m dragging, I have zero energy. Can you please help!?”. Yes, we can. ATP is the body’s biggest fuel source, and it supports many processes within the body such as cellular respiration, replication of DNA, and muscle contractions. NAD aids in the production of ATP, which in turn boosts energy levels and reduces feelings of tiredness or exhaustion. NAD IV therapy is often prescribed to treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it can also help people recovering from jetlag.
- Improving Cognitive Function: NAD therapy has been shown to improve memory, focus, and overall cognition. It all has to do with those ever-important sirtuins that we mentioned a minute ago. NAD provides these situations with the coenzymes they need to boost mental clarity and essentially “clear out the cobwebs”.
- Athletic Performance & Recovery: NAD IV therapy works on two different planes when it comes to physical activity. Obviously, your muscles are going to need the fuel to get through that next workout which NAD provides, but NAD also helps repair those muscle tissues afterward, so you can build stronger muscles and increase your muscle mass.
How To Increase NAD+ Levels
While there are ways to naturally increase NAD levels in your body, like exercise or diet changes, these processes can be slow and hard to accomplish.
To successfully maintain an increase in your body’s NAD+ levels, regular supplementation with NAD+ precursors have been shown to reliably increase this miracle compound throughout the body.
Each of the NAD+ IV packages we offer across Colorado has been carefully designed to deliver the exact nutrients and supplements your body needs to safely increase NAD levels, restoring your body and improving overall well-being.
How to Increase NAD+ Levels Naturally
Not ready to give NAD+ IV therapy a shot yet? Luckily there are several ways to naturally increase the amount of NAD in your body without the use of supplementation.
While these won’t be the quickest ways to improve NAD levels, they will help improve your overall health and feelings of energy!
Improving the amount of regular exercise you get on a daily basis is one of the best ways to increase NAD+ levels in the body.
Regular exercise requires NAD for energy and as you increase the amount of activity you get every day, your body will respond by producing more of this DNA-building compound.
What’s more, an increase in exercise will also help you maintain a healthy weight and improve immune function.
Changes in Diet
Every Coloradan loves their burger and beer after a long day out, but choosing an unhealthy diet can slow down NAD+ production in your body.
Opting for whole foods high in B vitamins (like nuts, salmon, and avocado) can have a significant effect on the production of NAD+ in the body.
Limiting the amount of processed food you eat, like white bread, energy bars and sodas can also be highly effective. Instead, choose whole grain-based breads or raw foods at every meal, as these have been shown to naturally increase your body’s NAD+ levels.
NAD+ IV Therapy in Colorado
NAD IV Therapy is a remarkably safe and highly effective way to heal the body from the inside out, starting at the cellular level.
Stronger cells equate to a stronger immune system, a stronger brain, a stronger you. Elevation Hydration offers the most affordable NAD IV Therapy in Colorado Springs and Lakewood.
Our highly experienced, compassionate team has developed a groundbreaking formula which can help increase your NAD levels with just a single visit!
If you’re ready to get serious about your health, NAD IV therapy might be the perfect fit for you!
NAD+ Therapy FAQ
What Does NAD+ IV Therapy Do?
NAD+ IV Therapy is a form of intravenous treatment that quickly increases the amount of NAD coenzymes in your body. When you get your IV therapy treatment, these NAD coenzymes will bind with other important elements in your body to become niacin vitamin B3, which is responsible for cell restoration.
IS NAD+ FDA Approved?
Yes! NAD+ therapy is approved by the FDA and is a very safe and proven process. Numerous medical studies have detailed the efficacy of NAD treatments and have shown the process to be highly effective. Improved health, increased energy and a more youthful appearance are all benefits which have been attributed to regular NAD+ therapy!
How Do I Get Started With NAD+ IV Therapy?
To start NAD+ IV Therapy in Colorado, simply contact Elevation Hydration for a consultation with one of our trained professionals, who can review your specific goals and medical history and create a specialized NAD therapy plan for you!
Schedule A $70 Drip
Get Elevate, the most popular drip for first-timers, for only $70.